Property Tax Audit & Information • Property Tax Management Software • Assessment Appeals Monitoring Services
Understanding and using property tax information for budget management and economic development requires the right tools and people. We offer both revenue and resource enhancement tools.
- Powerful Information Management Software
- Comprehensive Discovery and Compliance Review
- Customized Research and Analysis
- Accurate Multi-year Forecasts
- CAFR Statistical Section Reports
- Historical and Current Data Tracking Tools
- Property Tax Management Tools
- Economic Development Tools
Making access to real-time property tax data as easy as striking a key
PropertyLINK™ State-of-the-art software that helps you track, analyze, and utilize your property tax revenue data and streams to facilitate economic development, land use planning activities, and much more.
Everyday Features that make a big difference…
- PropertyLINK™ is a state-of-the-art tool for use in a variety of City departments, including Finance, RDA/Economic Development, City Management, City Planning, Public Works, and Grant Writing.
- With endless users, it goes without saying that PropertyLINK™ has endless uses! This multi-faceted tool can be used for budgeting and forecasting, policy making, monitoring land, revenues, growth, analyzing valuations and trends, comparing years and entities, negotiating, and much more.
- Additional features include geo-coding capabilities, ad-hoc and standard reporting options, and MapLINK™, an element that enables you to view your tabular data in geographic form.
Benefits that never stop giving!
- PropertyLINK™ allows you to gather economic data and to analyze assessed values, building conditions, street locations (egress and ingress), and landlocked parcels. This information assists you in making the educated decisions that result in your City being a great place to live and to do business.
- Need a plan for progress? PropertyLINK™ facilitates plan adoption from the initial stages of reviewing project survey areas to estimating costs and seeing the final product.
- Backed by a large data warehouse, PropertyLINK™ is the perfect tool for running an array of queries and generating customized reports.
Property Tax Assessment Appeals Monitoring Services
MuniServices Property Tax Assessment Appeals Monitoring Service will analyze potential and resolved appeals and provide potential risk analysis associated with these activities. Reports are provided on a City and RDA project area basis and as frequently as needed.
Let MuniServices help you monitor assessment appeal activity in your City and RDA project areas. Click on each Report listed below to view the sample reports included:
- Assessment Appeals Summary
- Top 20 Assessees
- Pending Appeals w/in Top 20
- Resolved Appeals w/in Top 20
For each RDA and City-only (Excluding RDA)
- Prior Appeals’ History and Success Rates **
- Pending Appeals Impact Projections**
- Pending Appeals Detail**
- Resolved Appeals Detail**
** Will include both a Top 20 Assessees Report and an “All-Others” Assessees Report.
Specific report formats may vary depending on County data availability. Reports are delivered in PDF format, by email, within 45 working days of your order confirmation.
Contact your Client Service Manager or Stephanie Ontiveros at 559.271.6827 or email email@example.com for more information.